Pain Management Treatments
The highly trained pain specialists at Pain Consultants of Arizona understand that pain is a complex issue. We see each patient as an individual and always personalize care based on a patient’s medical history, symptoms, and unique condition.
Our doctors are fully committed to pain management, focusing their practice on this exciting, dynamic, and rewarding field. Our goal is to reduce and/or eliminate pain at its source through safe, minimally invasive, and well-tolerated procedures.
We don’t see pain management as a “one size fits all” solution. Instead, we work with you to find the treatment course with the best possible outcome. Our experienced providers also treat many pain conditions through on-site procedures at our Chandler location.
- Selective Nerve Root Blocks – Cervical and Lumbar
- Diagnostic Facet Joint/Medial Branch Blocks
- Diagnostic Sympathetic Nerve Blocks
- Diagnostic Peripheral Nerve Injections
- Epidural Steroid Injections (Interlaminar)
- Facet Joint Injections / Medial Branch Injections
- Radiofrequency Ablation / Lesioning
- Spine (Cervical, Thoracic, Lumbar)
- Peripheral Nerves
- Sympathetic Nerves
- Sacroiliac Joint Injections
- Neuromodulation Techniques
- Spinal Cord Stimulators
- Peripheral Nerve Stimulation
- Peripheral Nerve Injections
- Joint Injections
- Sympathetic Blocks
- Occipital Nerve Block
- Botox® for Migraines
- Viscosupplementation Injections for Knee Pain (Synvisc-One®, Orthovisc®, Euflexxa®, Supartz®)
- Regenerative Medicine (PRP, Amniotic allograft, Stem Cell therapies)
Whatever the cause of your pain may be, the providers at Pain Consultants of Arizona can create a treatment plan that will help bring you much needed relief. In addition to interventional pain management, we also provide medical management of a variety of conditions that cause pain. We also believe in rehabilitation therapy, both to enhance and maintain relief from pain and to restore proper functioning.
You’ll find that our pain doctors spend ample one-on-one time with patients and take the time to coordinate care with other specialists, including physical therapists and psychological counselors. We keep track of your medications, whether prescribed from our physicians or another provider, as well as durable medical equipment (DME) for your use during recovery.